Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rocking Chair DIY

    
      They are finally finished!!! :) Some of you may remember these chairs. I got them both for $10 at a garage sale in Clarion, PA! They lived in my apartment with me while I worked up there after I graduated. I always wanted to refinish them and finally it has happened. It has taken 6 years, 2 trips across the country, 2 apartments and 2 houses and lots of sanding, primer, and paint but they are done! I am so proud!
     Now none of this could have happend without my fabulous husband! He's such a fantastic encourager and sander! We worked together to sand off all the chipped green paint, spray primer them, and then add the perfect color! They have made their home on our back porch! I'll have to post a picture of that soon. Perfect for rocking on the back porch in the beautiful South Carolina weather!

1 comment:

  1. Steph they look awesome! :-) I'm so happy you got them done and can use them!! I love the color you picked, too.

    ReplyDelete