Each year I get together with some pretty fantastic gals. We eat lunch, catch up on life, and discuss our hopes and dreams for the upcoming year! It's something I look forward to each December! It was a whirlwind visit at home this year, but I made it and I'm so glad I did! I love these girls!
Here are my 2012 Goals. Some may be added as the year progresses!
1. Join the photography club in town
2. For real start my photo business this year!
3. Learn about websites and start one
4. Hit 500 miles walking/running/cross training
5. Run a 5k
6. Play my viola monthly
7. Start an herb garden indoors
9. Find a job with kids
10. Use my crockpot weekly
11. Use my juicer weekly
12. Post on blog weekly.... speaking of which I need to change up these songs. It's no longer Christmas!
What are your goals this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment